Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Rescue Parachutes
- Developed by Tulpar engineers in compliance with ASTM F3322-18 regulation.
- Spring-loaded, suitable for aircraft transport.
- Battery-free design. Processes data from 4 sensors and, with software developed by Tulpar engineers, detects the descent within 0.3 seconds and deploys the parachute.
- Motor / ESC Failure, flight controller malfunction, battery failure, sudden altitude loss.
- Manual deployment is also possible when needed.
- Unmanned aerial vehicles weighing between 1 and 240 kg.